Christmas Gift Guide 2016
The 1st of December... if you haven't already started your Christmas shopping then now is the time. I have compiled a little list of some girly gift ideas. Perfect for sisters, besties, mam's etc. I hope you find some ideas, if not for someone else then maybe even a nice gift to yourself, you deserve it ;) ...enjoy xxx
1. Cluse Watch - €89.95 to €159 Shop Here
2. The Happiness Planner €27 Shop Here
3. Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow palette (Around €40 or if you don't have a budget you could splash out on the Holiday Collection from $15 for a lip kit to $325 for a holiday bundle collection) Shop Here
4. Personalized Jewelry- Gorgeous initial necklaces, rings and bracelets available from Irish brand Roxluna from €65 to €230. Shop Here
5. Lanai Blo Personalized Hairdryer (from €99.99 for a plain hairdryer to €115 for a personalized hairdryer) Shop Here
6. Zoella Pamper hamper Gift Set €59.95 Shop Here
7. Unicorn Slippers €19.99 Shop Here
8. Perfume - Tom Ford Black Orchid set €112 Shop Here
9. Benefit "girl o'clock rock" Set of 12 Benefit bestsellers for only €46 Shop Here
10. Of course I could not do a Christmas Gift post without featuring my collection of makeup bags! They are amazing quality and perfect gifts :) Prices are from €22 to €25 Shop Here
Lots of Love
FASHION: Sarah Jessica Parker's Shoe CollectionLast week I posted a picture showing a distant glimpse of the much anticipated shoe collection by Sarah Jessica Parker on our facebook page. Well now the fashion icon has released images of the full collection for fashionistas everywhere to feast your eyes on, although it isn't available to purchase until the 28th of Feb.
TREND: Chunky AnkletsHi Girls,
A new trend hitting the high street for Spring/Summer 2014 is Chunky Ankle bracelets.
I'm sure most of us have worn a skinny little anklet on holidays back in the 90's, however the revival of anklets is much more dramatic this time around. They are thick, chunky and definitely make a statement. Instead of wearing them with your flip flops on the beach they are being worn above heels as an...
Just Do it!!! :)
So here it is...my brand new, very own website...
I was a bit nervous about creating this at first and I put a huge amount of time and effort into the whole process so I really hope you all like it :)
Although I am not a shy person and I am chatty and love meeting new people, anyone who knows me well will tell you I lack in confidence and self esteem (you may have noticed I haven't done...
FASHION: New Shoooeeesss :)Hiya,
How's everyone's weekend going? :) Last night was my Christmas work party so I decided to treat myself to a new outfit. Here are the shoes I picked up for the night...I wanted wedges in-case it was going to be a long night because they are comfy and easy to walk in. These ones were only €34.99 in NEW LOOK and were defo SO comfy. I lasted from about 8.30 until 3 in the morning in them and my...