Christmas Gift Guide 2016
The 1st of December... if you haven't already started your Christmas shopping then now is the time. I have compiled a little list of some girly gift ideas. Perfect for sisters, besties, mam's etc. I hope you find some ideas, if not for someone else then maybe even a nice gift to yourself, you deserve it ;) ...enjoy xxx
1. Cluse Watch - €89.95 to €159 Shop Here
2. The Happiness Planner €27 Shop Here
3. Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow palette (Around €40 or if you don't have a budget you could splash out on the Holiday Collection from $15 for a lip kit to $325 for a holiday bundle collection) Shop Here
4. Personalized Jewelry- Gorgeous initial necklaces, rings and bracelets available from Irish brand Roxluna from €65 to €230. Shop Here
5. Lanai Blo Personalized Hairdryer (from €99.99 for a plain hairdryer to €115 for a personalized hairdryer) Shop Here
6. Zoella Pamper hamper Gift Set €59.95 Shop Here
7. Unicorn Slippers €19.99 Shop Here
8. Perfume - Tom Ford Black Orchid set €112 Shop Here
9. Benefit "girl o'clock rock" Set of 12 Benefit bestsellers for only €46 Shop Here
10. Of course I could not do a Christmas Gift post without featuring my collection of makeup bags! They are amazing quality and perfect gifts :) Prices are from €22 to €25 Shop Here
Lots of Love
10 Christmas looks for under €50Hiii and Happy December!!! :)
Below, I have chosen 10 pieces for your winter wardrobe all for under €50!
Everything from jumpsuits to the perfect LBD.
I hope you find something to add to your wardrobe this season or at least some inspiration for the perfect Christmas party outfit! Enjoy x
My Fave things about Autumn...Hi All,
I have to admit, I am much more of a Summer Girl than an Autumn/Winter lover.
I prefer the bright evenings, the sun shining, tan, holidays, cocktails etc...I could go on. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy certain things about the Autumn and of course I LOVE Christmas!!! Who doesn't?! So to cheer myself up on these cold, gloomier days, I decided to write a list of my favorite things about...
FASHION: Bits and Bobs...Hiiiii :)
How are you all?
I decided to do a little post on a few statement pieces I received as presents for Christmas or picked up myself over the last few weeks.
I never even posted a pic over Christmas of my FAVE present which was a Michael Kors Clutch which I previously featured on my facebook page for SassieDoll with the caption "I NEED this bag"!!! So a big well done to my boyfriend on getting...