Christmas Gift Guide 2016
The 1st of December... if you haven't already started your Christmas shopping then now is the time. I have compiled a little list of some girly gift ideas. Perfect for sisters, besties, mam's etc. I hope you find some ideas, if not for someone else then maybe even a nice gift to yourself, you deserve it ;) ...enjoy xxx
1. Cluse Watch - €89.95 to €159 Shop Here
2. The Happiness Planner €27 Shop Here
3. Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow palette (Around €40 or if you don't have a budget you could splash out on the Holiday Collection from $15 for a lip kit to $325 for a holiday bundle collection) Shop Here
4. Personalized Jewelry- Gorgeous initial necklaces, rings and bracelets available from Irish brand Roxluna from €65 to €230. Shop Here
5. Lanai Blo Personalized Hairdryer (from €99.99 for a plain hairdryer to €115 for a personalized hairdryer) Shop Here
6. Zoella Pamper hamper Gift Set €59.95 Shop Here
7. Unicorn Slippers €19.99 Shop Here
8. Perfume - Tom Ford Black Orchid set €112 Shop Here
9. Benefit "girl o'clock rock" Set of 12 Benefit bestsellers for only €46 Shop Here
10. Of course I could not do a Christmas Gift post without featuring my collection of makeup bags! They are amazing quality and perfect gifts :) Prices are from €22 to €25 Shop Here
Lots of Love
Day Time Make-up Look: Product ListHi All,
As promised, here is a lil product list from my day time make-up look I posted on my Facebook and Instagram yesterday.
Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Stay in colour 303 True Nude
Concealer: MAC Prolongwear in NC20
Contour & Blusher from an Estee Lauder Palette I got for Christmas
EyeShadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 and French Connection eye-shadow...
Sun, Sea, Sand...SpainHi Everyone,
Welcome to my first post in my new 'Lifestyle' section of SassieDoll where I will be posting a bit more about my personal life, personal style and general 'Lifestyle' topics! Hope you enjoy it :)
As most of you who follow me probably know I was on my holidays last week in Puerto Banus, Spain.
I had the most relaxing week, it was so nice to get away for a bit!
Myself and boyfriend spent a...
BEAUTY...Bare Minerals BareSkin FoundationHave any of you tried the new BareMinerals liquid foundation? It is sooooo nice! I got a sample a few days ago and I LOVE it!!! So I decided to do a little review on it. It is such a silky smooth texture and is so light on your skin. BareMinerals foundations are usually in a powder form which I find quite difficult to apply and blend so when I heard they were releasing their first liquid mineral...
MAY WARDROBE: TEODORA KIRILOVAHi Girls,
'Rocababe' is admired on instagram for her amazing fashion sense and her flawless make-up techniques and we are lucky enough to have a peep inside her...