Paris Fashion Week - Off The Runway
I follow so many amazing fashion bloggers and models on social media that I thought I would put together a little round up of what some of my favourite fashion influencers wore during Paris Fashion week.
These girls really know their style and how to put together the perfect look. Hopefully you will find some inspiration in this post from some of the best dressed ladies on Instagram!
Negin Mirsalehi (@negin_mirsalehi)
Wearing ... Louis Vuitton
Wearing ... Dior
Olivia Culpo (@oliviaculpo)
Wearing ... Carmen March
Julie Sarinana (@sincerelyjules)
Wearing ... Givenchy
Isabel Marant (T-shirt from @shop_sincerelyjules)
Danielle Bernstein (@weworewhat)
Wearing ... Balenciaga
(All images in this post have been sourced from Instagram. I have put the Instagram handle for each account above. Be sure to follow them for more looks and fashion inspiration).
Lots of Love
Christmas Gift Guide 2016
The 1st of December... if you haven't already started your Christmas shopping then now is the time. I have compiled a little list of some girly gift ideas. Perfect for sisters, besties, mam's etc. I hope you find some ideas, if not for someone else then maybe even a nice gift to yourself, you deserve it ;) ...enjoy xxx
1. Cluse Watch - €89.95 to €159 Shop Here
2. The Happiness Planner €27 Shop Here
3. Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow palette (Around €40 or if you don't have a budget you could splash out on the Holiday Collection from $15 for a lip kit to $325 for a holiday bundle collection) Shop Here
4. Personalized Jewelry- Gorgeous initial necklaces, rings and bracelets available from Irish brand Roxluna from €65 to €230. Shop Here
5. Lanai Blo Personalized Hairdryer (from €99.99 for a plain hairdryer to €115 for a personalized hairdryer) Shop Here
6. Zoella Pamper hamper Gift Set €59.95 Shop Here
7. Unicorn Slippers €19.99 Shop Here
8. Perfume - Tom Ford Black Orchid set €112 Shop Here
9. Benefit "girl o'clock rock" Set of 12 Benefit bestsellers for only €46 Shop Here
10. Of course I could not do a Christmas Gift post without featuring my collection of makeup bags! They are amazing quality and perfect gifts :) Prices are from €22 to €25 Shop Here
Lots of Love
10 Christmas looks for under €50Hiii and Happy December!!! :)
Below, I have chosen 10 pieces for your winter wardrobe all for under €50!
Everything from jumpsuits to the perfect LBD.
I hope you find something to add to your wardrobe this season or at least some inspiration for the perfect Christmas party outfit! Enjoy x
BEAUTY...Bare Minerals BareSkin FoundationHave any of you tried the new BareMinerals liquid foundation? It is sooooo nice! I got a sample a few days ago and I LOVE it!!! So I decided to do a little review on it. It is such a silky smooth texture and is so light on your skin. BareMinerals foundations are usually in a powder form which I find quite difficult to apply and blend so when I heard they were releasing their first liquid mineral...
My Fitness Journey: Week 1
As a teenager I was always very slim and never really had to worry about weight until I reached my twenties. I used to fluctuate between a size 8 to 10 until I reached about age 22/23. Over the past couple of years I have gained quite a bit of weight and have noticed my confidence slip a lot. My dream is to eventually start doing some 'What i wore' posts and personal style features on the blog....